It Feels Good to Shop: OneCoast Vendors Giving Back
Don’t you love when your purchase can make an impact in the lives of others? Check out the OneCoast vendors that give back to a variety of charitable organizations around the world.
AbiArt, A P. Graham Dunn brand
For each greeting card purchased, a dime is donated that helps sponsor the education of a child. In addition, 100% of all donations are given directly to Bread of Life School in Haiti. For more information, visit https://abiartcreative.com/haiti-abi/
Shop the AbiArt Collection on OneCoast.com
Light A Candle, Feed a Child
We’re still in the business of feeding kids. Through our Light A Candle · Feed A Child™ program and partnership with Rice Bowls, every candle you purchase allows us to provide three healthy, delicious, locally-sourced meals to an orphaned child overseas. This may seem small, but trust us, it’s a BIG deal. On average, 75 percent of the budget in a children’s home is tied up in food costs. Covering that cost allows the orphanage directors to better focus on nurturing, protecting, instructing, and loving the children in their care.
Not only does our long-standing partnership with Rice Bowls enable us to help kiddos in need, it also allows us to provide a meaningful way for customers, retailers, and employees to feel like they’re truly making a difference! To date, rockstar retailers like YOU have helped us provide more than 12 million meals, and we’re not planning on stopping anytime soon. Are you ready to help us feed more kids?
Learn More about Bridgewater Candles
Inspirational message, You are a Gift, for all the You’s in your life! Our handmade ornaments and trinket tray are perfect for gift giving. Made with lots of love! Giveback with us and know that together we can make a difference. Caren has partnered with Prodigal Pottery to handcraft our custom inspirational YOU pottery by women fleeing homelessness, domestic abuse and sex trafficking. 100% of the money from each piece of pottery we purchase goes directly to support this organization.
Prodigal Pottery works directly out of King’s Home, a women’s shelter outside of Birmingham, Alabama for women fleeing homelessness and domestic abuse. The women we employ are residents of King’s Home Shelby, which is a long-term shelter offering safety and care for women and their children for up to 2 years. In addition to our employees from King’s Home, Prodigal Pottery also employs women from Wellhouse, a safe house outside of Birmingham, Alabama for women fleeing sex-trafficking.
Shop the YOU Pottery products on OneCoast.com
caus® is a premium giveback drinkware line that delivers the most competitive technology and exquisite design in the industry. The idea for caus® was born on a run in the mountains of Park City, Utah. Inspired by the magnificence of the mountaintops, Kelly Shiley finished her run by writing out a business plan on a small napkin of her Airbnb rental. Kelly imagined a world where women came together to support each other, fight for change, and have their voices heard. Her vision for caus® was to develop a premium drinkware brand internationally recognized as a symbol of quality, style, and impact.
We donate 25% of all profit to charities including World Help, Samaritans Purse, Red Rover, NAMI, Kay Yow and Hope for Heroes. In 2020, we launched the caus® foundation which is exclusively dedicated to elevating the lives of women by providing clean drinking water to their villages, scholarship funds for education, and resources to escape domestic violence and human trafficking. To date, we have donated over $105,000 and counting. Together, we are making a difference. You can track our progress at www.thisismycaus.com.
Shop Caus on OneCoast.com
Every time you welcome Greenleaf into your home, you are helping to break the cycle of human trafficking. 3% of every purchase supports organizations committed to bringing beauty from ashes and restoration from hurt so that everyone can live beautifully.
- Set Free – “Set Free believes in a world where all are set free in the name of Christ. Working to accomplish this vision, we work with in-country partners to rescue children, provide clean water, host medical clinics, and plant churches to make disciples of Christ.”
- Restavek Freedom – Restavek Freedom is a non-profit dedicated to ending child slavery in Haiti. “Restavek” is a Haitian term referring to an exploited child abused for labor.
- SWITCH – Founded in 2012, SWITCH is a grassroots organization leading a movement to end human sex trafficking and sexual exploitation in the Upstate of South Carolina.
- Venture – Venture specifically works to address the problem of human trafficking, refugee crisis, extreme poverty, and religious and gender-based persecution. Through a network of local leaders, Venture provides rescue and safety, health and hygiene, education, agribusiness, and food security.
Shop Greenleaf on OneCoast.com
Together, we can be a small part of something big!
Rice Bowls partners with loving, grass-roots children’s homes around the world to cover 100% of their delicious, locally sourced meals. The homes can then focus on loving, teaching, protecting, and providing for the children in their care.
Orphaned kids grow up to become chefs, software engineers, welders, doctors, teachers, ministers, marathon runners, and flat-out awesome human beings!
Every single one of the kids we serve is a hero who has already overcome so much. Rice Bowls provides bite-size opportunities for people like you to help these heroes (and those who care for them) reach their potential.
Now through May 31, 2022, purchase the Jane Marie Serenity Collection (Pages 22-23) and Jane Marie will make a donation to Rice Bowls. Each donation feeds an orphanage for an entire week. *Orders Must Meet Minimum Order Requirements
Shop the Serenity Necklace collection on OneCoast.com
Mud Pie supports a number of charitable organizations including:
- American Cancer Society – Mud Pie & the Marcia & Mark Miller Family Foundation stand with American Cancer Society (ACS) by committing $150,000 in 2021. This brings their total contributions to $500,000 since 2017. https://www.cancer.org/
- March of Dimes – Thanks to the support of our retailers and customers, Mud Pie has donated more than $800,000 to the March of Dimes, the nation’s leading nonprofit organization fighting for the health of all moms and babies. https://www.marchofdimes.org/
- Toys for Tots – Mud Pie has donated proceeds from their sample sales to Toys for Tots to support their mission. https://www.toysfortots.org/
- Our House – Our House is a childcare and support center for homeless families. Mud Pie volunteers enjoy hosting events at the childcare center. https://dev.ourhousega.org/
- Operation Shower – Mud Pie supports Operation Shower as a Product Sponsor. https://operationshower.org/
- Founded in 1996, Atlanta, Ga.-based Mary Hall Freedom House is a nonprofit organization and a national leader in gender-specific treatment, recovery, housing and support services to help women and women with children break the cycle of addiction, poverty and homelessness. Mud Pie founder and CEO, Marcia Miller, has been a financial and volunteer supporter of MHFH for many years.
- I.D.S. makes a huge difference in the lives of millions of needy children all over the world by providing new clothes, new shoes, new toys, new baby items and new books to families. Mud Pie has donated product to help K.I.D.S. provide items to children and parents through their collaboration with United Military Care, Inc. to help families stretch their limited resources and budgets while their loved ones fight overseas for our freedom.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Today, LLS is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to finding cures for blood cancers. LLS funds lifesaving research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care.
- FOCUS + Fragile Kids understands and supports the unique needs of families with children who are medically fragile or have significant development or physical disabilities. They offer comfort, hope, and information to parents; accessible recreational and social programs for children and teens; prescribed medical equipment for medically fragile children not covered by insurance or Medicaid; and fun, inclusive activities for the entire family.
For more information, please visit the Mud Pie Community page: https://www.mudpie.com/about-us/community
Chimes of Comfort – A portion of the sales of this Charitable Chime benefits the Hospice Foundation of America, an organization that funds research of and educates the public and health care professionals about hospice care. Our Chimes of Comfort plays the familiar, soothing tones heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace. One of America’s best loved hymns, Amazing Grace offers hope in times of difficulty and transition.
The hymn’s lyrics were written by Englishman John Newton in the late 18th century. As a young man on board a merchant ship, Newton underwent a spiritual awakening while caught in a deadly storm at sea. This was the beginning of a journey that would lead the one-time slave trader to become a vocal abolitionist and transform a man without conviction into one of unshakable faith. It has played an important role in drug and alcohol recovery, the Civil War, the Civil Rights Movement and 9/11.
Newton’s message of hope and redemption from over 200 years ago resonates with the same power today.
‘Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
Shop the Chimes of Comfort on OneCoast.com
Tibetan Prayer Chime – Commissioned to honor the 100th anniversary of Carnegie Hall. Tuned to a musical theme by Japanese composer Toru Takemitsu, this chime is one of our Charitable Chimes series. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this chime go to support Tibet House New York, an organization dedicated to preserving Tibetan culture.
Shop the Tibetan Prayer Chime on OneCoast.com