Happy holidays retailers! Try not to avoid having a little festive fun with your business. Social media is the perfect outlet to share your brand’s personality and engage with your customers. As we know, Halloween is coming up. Consumer spending on Halloween-related items is expected to reach an all-time high of $10.14 billion, according to the National Retail Federation’s annual survey conducted by Prosper Insights & Analytics. Instead of your traditional introduction, spice up your copy to speak your consumer’s language. Below are a few captions to use for your brand’s content this month:
- Have a boo-tiful shopping experience.
- This is where the magic happens.
- Are these prices under a spell!?
- What’s up, pumpkins?
- Too cute to spook.
- Everything’s better with a little magic.
- What’s up, witches?
- Have a spooktacular experience
- Hocus pocus, I need coffee to focus.
- No tricks, just store treats!
- Boo from the best work crew.
- Dress code: costume casual
- Ghouls just wanna have fun!
- Hello, boo-tiful!
- Oh, my gourd! Only one week ’til Halloween.
The festive display photos are from Red Barn Boutique, visit their location at 146 South Country Road, Bellport New York or follow them on Instagram @Redbarnboutiqueny