The holiday season is going to look a little different this year. In the light of Covid-19, consumers will be shopping early, and our retailers report that their stores turn into a winter wonderland as early as mid-October! However, buying habits aren’t the only shift on the holiday horizon.
Though holiday parties may not be on the calendar this year, consumers are expected to celebrate in a big way at home with their families. As we approach the end of a challenging year, the demand to slow down and soak in the season with loved ones is on the rise. Going into the season with a family-focused mindset, more consumers will be creating new holiday traditions, like matching jammies, baking cookies, or trimming the tree together. Need an idea on how meet your customers’ demand? Here’s a tip!
Create demand with a limited amount of curated boxes filled with family-focused products like:
- Matching Jammies (like these from Jane Marie)
- Baking Dishes & Mixes (we love this Cinnamon Roll Baker Set from Mud Pie)
- Children’s Books
- Games (spark joy with Conversation Blocks from DEMDACO or these Convo Cards from Mary Square)
- Seasonal Candles (Votivo some cult favorite seasonal scents)
- Holiday Movies
- Ornaments (we have something for everyone)
- Mugs & Cocoa (we love this family Cuddle Mug Set from DEMDACO)
- Countdown Decor (like this Days Until Chalkboard Sign from P. Graham Dunn)
- Stockings (These monogrammable stockings from Mud Pie are perfect for little ones)
We’d love to know, what items would you include in your “Home for the Holidays” box?