Looking for creative ideas to keep your business moving forward during challenging times? Check out our top tips to help you stay connected with your customers.
- Ask your customers to give a shout out or even a referral about your store on your social media platforms. Remember to thank them when they do!
- Offer a special coupon to any customer that writes a review or a testimonial for your store.
- Do a Facebook Live segment! Feature a particular collection each week and offer a special discount for online, social media or phone-in orders.
- Host an online PJ Party or any type of virtual event using online video chat apps like Zoom
or Google Hangouts.
- Post, post and post some more! Keep your content relevant and top of mind for your customers.
- Record videos on product demonstrations and post on Facebook or Instagram.
- Encourage your customers to purchase gift certificates to your store to be used at a later date.
- Offer customers the opportunity to place an order by calling or ordering online. Bring their purchases to their car or have a designated area for pick up.
- Offer to ship nationwide.
- Consider offering home delivery and if able, leave items at their front door.
- Try out an online flash sale to boost immediate sales.
- Holidays still happen! Remind your customers that Mother’s Day, Easter, and Father’s Day
are just around the corner. Also, advertise to your customers about thinking ahead towards
Fall and even Christmas!
- Take inventory. Make note of low stock on your best sellers.
- Conduct a deep clean of your entire store from the selling floor to back room and bathrooms.
Share pics on social!
- Do a new layout of your store. Move tables and fixture around for an updated, fresh look.
- Need a paint job or redecorating? Now’s the time to do it!
- Reorganize your stock room.
- Your Territory Managers are here to help! Chat with them on the phone or online about current trends or more creative ideas for your business.
- Keep your store stocked! Your Territory Managers can provide you with the most up-to-date inventory on what’s in stock and ready to ship
- Plan ahead and book an appointment with your OneCoast Territory Manager for the summer
or fall season.
- Take advantage of our vendor’s current specials with dating terms and free freight
Comment below to get more ideas!