Sips & Tips is a charitable event started during winter market in the OneCoast showroom located at the Dallas Market Center.
“We wanted to host a fun and educational event for our retailers and support a charity in the local Dallas area. We invited subject matter experts within our industry to serve drinks as well as offer advice to our retailers. We collected tips for a charitable donation and OneCoast matched the amount to be donated!” says Diana Dick, OneCoast Director of Marketing.
- Elizabeth Johnson, OneCoast Sales Operations Manager, provided tips related to the retailer industry.
- Jonathan Jones, DEMDACO Cultural Leader, provided tips about building community and culture for retail brands.
- Don McCoy, Core Elements Vice President of Technology Services, provided technical business tips for retail business.
- Richard Wisnieski, Dallas Market Center Retail Relations, provided tips regarding business relationships.
- Diana Dick, OneCoast Director of Marketing provided digital marketing tips.
- Johnnie, OneCoast Market Maven is a favorite among Dallas Market Center retailers!
With the money donated from the Sips & Tips event, it will provide over 1200 meals to the local community! North Texas Food Bank is a hunger relief organization that serves Dallas and 12 surrounding counties.
We can’t wait to do this again at upcoming markets and help give back to our local communities!