Let’s preview all the NEW 2019 product introductions for the Fall and Winter seasons from Bridgewater, DEMDACO, Easy, Tiger, Floor 9, Fresh Scents, Greenleaf, J.C. and Rollie, Jane Marie, Mud Pie, P. Graham Dunn, Studio M, Votivo, Woodstock Chimes and introducing CAUS, Mary Square, and Michelle McDowell. Today, we share product trends and new introduction highlights that you will get you pumped up for the Summer 2019 show season.
Autumn Stroll | Encounter an instant renewal in the outstretched arms of fall as the sun’s warm glow peers between idyllic tree-lined paths blanketed in fiery foliage. Rejuvenating orange blossom unites with spicy hints of pink pepper and pimento leaf, while hearty tonalities of buttery chestnut layer over the sweet smokiness of guaiacwood. Resinous base notes of amber, benzoin and patchouli ground the fragrance in earthy richness.
Dancing Fields | A true liberation for the senses, Dancing Fields delights in the treasure of a care-free frolic in a picturesque meadow. Awakening bergamot droplets stir into herbal nuances of Earl Grey tea. A floral fleet of jasmine, rose and geranium inject a powdery fresh softness, enriched by a warming finale of vanilla and sandalwood.
Notables | Driven to inspire, we’ve fused legendary fragrance and uplifting messages to create the Noteables Collection. The collection is made up of pop-up easel sachets with inspirational expressions designed to be displayed like art.
Sweet Grace | Our well-received Sweet Grace Collection grows even sweeter this season with the addition of four candle styles. Paying tribute to its best-selling fragrance, the Sweet Grace Collection blends the warm comforts of a proven fragrance with décor-focused vessels for a winning combination.
Afternoon Retreat | Drawing on the much-loved fragrance’s earthy and serene formulation, the Afternoon Retreat Collection features nine vessels in warm, rich tones ranging from fiery copper to earthen tan. Textural interest plays a key role in the collection as well with nature-inspired motifs enhancing some of the vessels.
Holiday Collection | Add an extra dose of merriment to your holidays with this sparkling Holiday Collection. Festive fragrances of Christmas Bliss, Cup of Cheer, and Tree Trek are housed in glittering vessels and packaging featuring fragrance specific patterns. Available to ship June 1- December 15.
After a very successful launch at January market, CAUS is excited to add new products and patters to the line!
We’ve added 2 new SOLID colors for fall – black and red. Requests for bolder/darker colors have been overwhelming and we think we nailed it with these hues. We have also added 3 new PATTERNS – Black Camo, Pretty in Paint, and Blush Leopard. Black Camo is on trend this year sure to be a fan favorite. Pretty in Paint is inspired by the most popular colors in the line. We took them and made an eye catching, clean pattern. Blush leopard with gold – need we say more? This pattern will be the #1 seller in the line. It is classy, chic, and all things in between.
There are two new piece types added to the CAUS collection. A smaller wine glass and a multi-functioning can cooler. The smaller wine glass is a more chic, slim design. Think wine glass meets Champagne flute. Our multi-functioning can cooler comes with the twist on lid for the can cooler, as well as a traditional lid so it can be used as a normal cup when you don’t have a can in it!
We have also added a new, LIMITED EDITION CAUS to the collection. The Breast Cancer Awareness CAUS will be available for a limited time only. We have partnered with The Kay Yow Foundation to help end Women’s Cancer. This collection comes in limited colors and once it’s gone, it’s gone. This will be in your stores for Breast Cancer Awareness month in October.
We are extremely excited to be part of the One Coast family and to see what a difference CAUS will make in the world!
DEMDACO believes every product creates a conversation. Our thoughtfully designed, specially crafted products focus on life’s extraordinary—and everyday—moments. We don’t create moments; we just hope to make them a little better. We’re pleased to provide an update on our diverse collections of handcrafted, artisan selections to lift the spirit:
Willow Tree® by Susan Lordi
Since 2000, Willow Tree® by Susan Lordi is DEMDACO’S signature brand of figurative sculpture. Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each figure from her art studio in Kansas City, Missouri. Pieces are cast from her original carvings, and then painted by hand. These art forms beautifully express universal themes of love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… all the emotions of a life well lived. Willow Tree® includes these product formats:
- Expressive figures and angels
- Family Groupings: pairing two or more figures to reflect family relationships
- Four Nativity Collections
- Figurative Ornaments—small, ornament versions of popular figures and angels
- Musicals with rotating bases and classical accompaniments
- Bas-relief Plaques, Memory Boxes, Keepsake Boxes, and Faux Books.
- Blank Notecard sets featuring popular pieces
Home & Entertaining
DEMDACO’s home and entertaining collections are designed for the places where everyday moments of togetherness are reason enough to celebrate. Gathering for an ordinary meal isn’t so ordinary when shared with loved ones. Home is first a place in the heart that holds the memories and traditions made with family and friends across a table or a lifetime. Timeless, meaningful, on-trend products include:
- Distinctive home décor accents
- Wall art and frames
- Unique tableware and serve ware for entertaining
- Multi-functional kitchen tools and accessories
- Giftable sculptures and plaques
- Outdoor living and garden décor
- Stationery and desk accessories
DEMDACO honors the holiday spirit with fresh designs and updated classic gifts that harmonize with every style. This category includes festive pieces for entertaining and decorating, as well as gifts that cherish holiday traditions of the past and present. DEMDACO products that celebrate the season of giving include:
- Home décor and wall art
- Kitchen and baking accessories
- Entertaining tableware
- Front door decorations
DEMDACO strives to bring joy, love and comfort to the little ones who light up our lives. Irresistible, heirloom-quality toys and keepsakes, plus chic and functional products for mom, baby and home, help families treasure special moments. Comforting and memorable products include:
- Decorative keepsakes, frames, and banks
- Life-like plush animals
- Fashionable apparel for little ones
- Stylish and functional baby bags for Mom
- Faith-based gifts
- Plush toys, many with sound & motion features
- Soft and comforting blankets, sleeping bags and beanbag chairs
DEMDACO’s on-trend assortment of apparel product lines encourages today’s woman to express her individuality through her personal appearance. Artful scarves, fashionable apparel, and stylish jewelry and accessories offer endless fashion possibilities. Artful treasures in this category include:
- Cozy, giftable shawls
- Versatile, multi-seasonal wraps
- Artist-designed scarves
- Soft and layering, one-size-fits-most apparel designs
- Artistic socks for adults and kids
- Top-quality fashion-forward eyewear
- Functional and fashionable bags
- Giftable jewelry
The Great Outdoors
Gifts in The Great Outdoors collections celebrate the personal affinity that customers have for nature, western, and coastal lifestyles. From artistic and sometimes whimsical home furnishings to unique accessories and gifts for men. Authentic and original creative products include:
- Home décor sculptures and accents
- Wall art and frames
- Entertaining tableware
- Personal accessories for men
- Festive character collectibles
We here at Easy, Tiger are thrilled to be launching our Fall and Holiday product lines…because honestly, we need a break. We’re kind of exhausted really. Enjoy the fruits of our sleepless nights.
- Enough with our f-ing phones already. We’re sick of being online 24/7 and are looking for tangible items to escape with.
- Reinventing nostalgia. Modern twists on familiar items and materials bring new life to our comfortable memories.
- Self-expression isn’t just a status update. Usable products that add a touch of personality to our daily lives.
- Pets over people. We spend all day talking to jerks, so people want to spoil their four-legged friends that are always happy to see them.
- We’ll do the talking. Our pets have the best personalities that we know, but since they can’t talk…we need apparel that does.
- They deserve the best. They eat better than us already, so they might as well dress the part too.
A Spiked Christmas
- Take the pressure off. We want our holidays to be casual and fun, not perfect. Booze may not be the reason for the season, but it sure helps.
- Decorating differently. Gone are the days of nic-naks and doilies. We want our Christmas decor to be as fresh and well-designed as our everyday. Our taste doesn’t change just because it’s cold outside.
- Ain’t nobody got time for that. The holidays are crazy busy, and buying the gift is hard enough already. We want ways to give perfectly presented gifts…with about two seconds effort.
Floor 9 brings our artisan intuition to Fall and Winter trends, updating our material and finish palette for cooler, moodier days. Our story expands, to encompass upcycled goods and reimagined gifts.
- Emerald and indigo hues lend richness and depth to the fall palette, while brushed brass-finish adds an elegance like fine jewelry.
- Products evoke hand-made luxuries, in mysterious twilight tones.
- Depth and shimmer pair perfectly in these inlayed trays of stained wood.
- Layer the fall table with brass-finish serveware, from pedestal to tray.
- Storage and décor – our hand-woven baskets do double duty, on ottoman or wall.
- In a mass-market world, high-taste consumers desire products with a human touch, searching for pieces that show evidence of hand-made artistry.
- Upcycled products re-imagine familiar forms in surprising ways, updated with fresh design touches.
- Oversized wood vases, once vessels for storing grain, are re-imagined with new purpose.
- Candle holders are crafted from Indian day bed legs, and banded with brass.
- Botanical influences remain strong at the holiday, but are unexpectedly paired with modern shapes and materials.
- Products should be multi-functional, with an aesthetic of updated timelessness.
- Botanical flourishes bring natural beauty to minimalist metal forms.
- Candle wreaths nestle around pillars and sit atop pedestals.
Merry Christmas | Capturing the magic of holiday nostalgia, Merry Christmas conjures up visions of fresh fallen snow and memories of tree farm adventures. Merry Christmas fuses the crispness of wintry fir needles with spicy, resinous cedarwood, all bound by the alluring aroma of sweet sandalwood.
Autumn Leaves | Celebrating the heyday of pumpkin spice, Autumn Leaves combines the quintessential elements of fall in the form of fiery foliage and warm spice. Zesty ginger and clove drizzle over nutmeg and cinnamon to deliver a robust aura to this autumnal delight.
In promising to always value the customer and make critical decisions to stay authentic and pertinent in the market, we have undergone a rebrand to include a cause-related initiative, new logo and new packaging designs. Our co-founder, Sylvia Caldwell, instituted a core belief over 40 years ago to always be a blessing to others. After her idea brought back from a craft show launched the original envelope sachet, she was committed to taking the success of the business and pouring it back into the lives of others, especially women. The design team sensibly curated a collection of classic patterns with a modern twist and logo design that solidify Greenleaf as an essential component to the modern, female lifestyle. Grow with us and progress in this transformation together. Greenleaf is every day for every woman.
Currant Rose | The indulgence of soaking in a soothing tub surrounded by fresh petals after a long day, Currant Rose floods the senses with ripened cranberry followed by a floral inundation of rose, geranium and jasmine. Troubles melt away with an earthy sweet balm of vetiver, tobacco and honey droplets.
Amber Warmth | An equal balance of silk and spice, Amber Warmth softens the intensities of cinnamon and nutmeg with velvety cashmere and invigorating grapefruit. A sumptuous blend of tobacco flower, golden amber and vanilla draws the fragrance to a pleasantly rich close.
Bella Freesia | Inspired by the breath-taking beauty that surrounds each day, Bella Freesia uplifts in airy delight. Freesia bouquets and delicate white tea flutter into citrus accords of tangerine and bergamot, while puffs of cotton blossom float on aromatic pools of amber.
Cashmere Kiss | A warm caress any time of day, Cashmere Kiss is bound by passion and romance. Stirring citrus accords tenderly fold into fields of jasmine and rose. A rich finish of vanilla, patchouli and musk seal the fragrance with a kiss of elegance.
Jane Marie is dedicated to creating affordable, trend driven jewelry and fashion for both women and children. Including the Parish Parcels Bag Line.
- Designed in the U.S.
- Expanding trending collections of Women’s fashion Jewelry, T-shirts, Jane Marie Kids Jewelry, Children’s T-shirts and Baby Onesies, Jammies and Parish Parcels.
- New Hwy 167: Short Sleeve, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Long Sleeve and Holiday Designs.
- New Down Home: Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve and Holiday Designs.
- New Holiday T-Shirts for the family.
- New Holiday Pajamas for the family.
- New Mini Marie & Just Jack: Short Sleeve, Raglans, Holiday Designs and Pajamas.
- New Baby Love: Short Sleeve, Long Sleeve and Holiday Designs.
- New Parish Parcels Bags: 5 New Patterns in Jewelry Holder, 2 sizes of Zipper Pouches, Tote, and Weekender. Plus 2 Holiday Totes and 2 Everyday Totes.
J.C. and Rollie is proud to debut our Autumn and Winter collections. Heritage design styling is layered atop a deep understanding of market trends, to create an assortment that’s irresistible to retailers and customers alike.
- In response to modern digital life, consumers are seeking a purposeful return to analog experiences.
- Products should be organic, human-made, and designed for shared moments.
- Tactility is key with mineral glaze finishes that invite interaction.
- Elevate food presentation with hand-blown cloches and pedestals.
- Add a heritage touch with vintage-inspired copper and forged finishes.
- With a universe of brand-new products available at the touch of a button, consumers seek authentic pieces with real history.
- Secondhand, antique, and up-cycled goods are in demand, with imperfections and mends desired as evidence of handcraft.
- Evolve the dough bowl with autumnal dark wash finishes, perfect for fall.
- Add a scale statement by repurposing grain grinders as planters or decor.
- Present a crafted tabletop with individually carved footed pedestals.
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- Consumers celebrate the Joy of Missing Out by nesting at the holidays. Products are designed with cozy materials and nostalgic inspiration, for warm fuzzy feelings inside and out.
- Handcrafted holiday bowls in spruce silhouettes, for serve or décor.
- Cocoa mugs with spoons give added function to a holiday favorite.
- Ring in the new year with hand-forged jingle bells, from mini to jumbo.
We are excited to share that Mary Square has been ranked in the top ten in 6 different categories in Giftbeat! We are so very thankful for all our customer loyalty and have some very special collections and categories in store for the rest of 2019.
In the July catalog, we are introducing a 12-month day planner! Like our agendas, the day planner includes monthly action plans and reflections on each month.
A brand, new gift bag collection is in store – perfectly paired with our expanded greeting card collection. Our greeting cards were such a huge hit, we are now offering a floor display to retail together all year long!
Our Fall apparel line is so versatile, it can be worn all year long. We are excited to debut new styles, patterns, prints and colors in tops, dresses and of course, our crowd favorites – statement tees and sweatshirts. Look out for our new maternity collection as well.
Don’t miss our new piece types – the “Hide and Seek” wallet and the “All the Things” organizing bag. All of our best-selling products will be in beautiful new pattern collections too. There is so much more in store this Fall! As always, we thank you for choosing to partner with Mary Square.
One major characteristic of the Michelle McDowell brand is that it is organized into categories by design element. We offer a style for everyone, for any age, and for any occasion. The versatility of our line keeps pace with the modern woman. From day to night, from dressed up to dressed down, from fancy to casual, our pieces have you covered. Each season we will add to our best-selling categories and also create new categories to keep a feeling of newness to the brand. For our Fall 2019 categories, we have created and/or expanded on 7 collections and they are as follows:
Essentials – your basic, everyday pieces like gold and silver earrings, dainty chain necklaces, and gold and silver bracelets/cuffs. Our Foundation Earring collections offer hoops, studs, geometric symbol earrings, and other everyday basics that customers will wear often.
Acrylic – One of our most popular categories is our acrylic collection. This material is such an on-trend material in jewelry design right now, so each season we keep expanding this collection. We now offer many different earrings, necklaces, and bracelets in 6 popular acrylic color choices.
Animal Print – Keeping with the trends, our animal print collection is designed to bring popular materials like animal hide and leathers to our pieces. We use classic hides such as leopard and cheetah, and this season, we’ve expanded to snakeskin and metallic hides as well.
Natural – Another very trendy design element with jewelry this season is incorporating any natural textiles and textures in products. So, we use wood, cork, and leather in many of our designs. This collection could lend more to the bohemian look, which is a popular style trend for Fall.
Holiday- This is a brand, new collection for us this season, and we’re so excited about this! Every girl needs a little sparkle, especially around the holiday season when you’re dressing up for parties, dinners, etc. Our holiday collection is glamorous and incorporates different plating textures which adds interest and elevation. We also focused on three main colors for this collection – black, red, and white/clear sparkle.
Chinoiserie – Thanks to popularity of ginger jars and elements of chinoiserie in home design, our chinoiserie collection remains a customer favorite. The main design element of this collection is obviously blue and white ceramic beads. Chinoiserie is a European style of decorative art that draws inspiration from Chinese motifs and it’s been a symbol of class and elegance for centuries.
Statement – Our statement collection is where you will find bold, colorful, large pieces. Statement earrings are one of the most popular categories in jewelry fashions, so our customers continue to buy in bulk in this category.
Mud Pie welcomes the fall and holiday seasons with on-trend pieces fit for every day fall celebrations or special holiday moments. Fall and Holiday 2019 is chock full of exclusive seasonal home décor and entertaining pieces; affordable baby & kid’s gifts and apparel, women’s wear, accessories and more GIFTS than ever.
Mud Pie Home is delightful and versatile with pieces that create the back-drop for all fall gatherings and holiday celebrations rustic to refined Look for gifts at every price in ready-to-gift packaging and great inspiration for holiday entertaining. The season’s on-trend home collection includes one of a kind luminaries, garlands, pillows and throws, matches and candles, ornaments, stockings, faux trees and botanicals, serving sets and more, all designed with quality textures, appliques and hand-painted details. Felt appliques, sequins, waffle weave, chicken wire, buffalo check and mixed metallic are just a few of the vogue finishes for the season. This fall, Mud Pie Home introduces the Oh So Jolly line, offering whimsical pops of color and Pine Hill, created with the winter living customer in mind. Old favorites including Circa, Lodge and Silver Bells are back with fresh new offerings. Look for new piece types this year including felt garlands, dog costume headbands, a s’more roasting stick, match sets, placemats and more. From coffee table to bookshelf and Halloween Doorstep to Christmas Tree. the Fall 2019 Home collection brings more décor and gifts than ever before.
Gifts that give back? Mud Pie’s Paz-itive Thoughts collection supports the American Cancer Society. Mud Pie has contributed $200,000 to the American Cancer Society and has committed to an additional $50,000 donation in 2019 to fund wigs for underserved cancer patients. Proceeds from Mud Pie’s Paz-itive Thoughts collection of inspirational gifts aims to increase awareness of the American Cancer Society’s Tender Loving Care® (TLC) program, which funds gift certificates to help underserved cancer patients purchase wigs.
Mud Pie Kids Cool weather celebrations are near with Mud Pie’s Fall & Holiday 2019 Kid’s Collection, featuring timeless classics, holiday trends and exciting new additions. From playful appliques and sweet original prints to room décor and sentimental keepsakes, fall is filled with both traditional and whimsical designs for holiday and every day. Looking for picture perfect outfits for holiday photos and festivities and fall outings? Mud Pie is your resource. And this season, gifting is simplified with boxed gift sets and more.
For everyday, it’s sherpa, milestone keepsakes, 100% cotton sets, pom-poms, and backpacks. For the holidays, gifts, ornaments, ruffles, faux fur, tartan, sparkles and more. This season brings new collections like Bear Hugs, Sweet Blossom and Little Layers, along with updates to best-selling collections like Counting Sheep, Alpine Village and Glitter All The Way. Look out for our cotton knitwear line featuring 100% cotton 2 & 3-piece sets, sweaters and oh-so-soft leggings with adorable holiday artwork. Throughout the collections, you’ll find gender neutral pieces and quality fabrics. As always, there are original Mud Pie prints and new piece types. With sizes ranging from newborn to 5T, every piece is designed with celebrations in mind.
Want to support the March of Dimes? Mud Pie continues its signature partnership with the March of Dimes to help raise money in the fight for healthy moms and strong babies. Through this alliance, Mud Pie has contributed $800,000 to the March of Dimes and has committed an additional $50,000 through the end of 2019.
Mud Pie Women Fall 2019 Women is the most fabulous line to date with inspiring outfits for every activity and ageless layering pieces for all shoppers. The season’s effortless looks are all about cozy knits, luxe fabrics, camo and more. Timeless closet staples and chic statement pieces are key to complete a cool weather wardrobe. Think plaid swing dresses and corduroy skirts for winery tours, velvet leggings and tops for girls’ night, smocked dresses and jumpsuits for holiday celebrations, mock neck tops for work and oversized waffle knit sweaters for cabin weekends. The season also welcomes a new collection, Weekend Wear, featuring ultra-soft mix and match oversized hoodies and joggers. The apparel details include high-low hems, ruffle accents and endless textural details with on-trend statement fabrics like velvet, corduroy and suede.
Mud Pie introduces a new boutique gift collection with a trendy twist. Fun mugs, sassy wine glasses, scented candles, travel accessories and more all designed to spark those last minute in-store impulse purchases. The season is rounded out with on-trend statement jewelry, oversized scarves, chic gloves, clear totes and winter hats.
Word Bubbles | These signs, formed in the shape of a word bubble, are filled with humorous sayings or thoughts. Great for small spaces around the house, or on a desk at work. Handcrafted in the heart of Amish Country.
Framed + Textured Wall Décor | Uniquely crafted, these signs feature a soft, textured backing overlaid with elegant designs and sentiments. The texture adds depth and light shadowing, while deep frames allow for wall hanging or tabletop display. Handcrafted in the heart of Amish Country.
Notebooks | Containing 96 pages of lined paper, these notebooks are adorned with an inspirational sentiment and artistic embellishments. Each measure 4.25” W x 5.75” H; size A6.
Key Chains | Functional and fun, these key chains can be attached to a set of keys, purse, or tote to easily distinguish as your own. Handcrafted in the heart of Amish Country.
Jewelry Boxes | Jewelry often lasts a lifetime and is accompanied by precious memories. Keep it safe and sound in this decorative jewelry box. Each measure 6” W x 5.5” H.
Greeting Card Holders | Special occasions such as birthdays, graduations, and weddings are often accompanied by greeting cards. Utilize this holder to keep cards safe and organized for years to come.
Magnetic Photo Frames | Life is full of precious moments worth remembering – weddings, vacations, get togethers, and more. This frame accentuates these memories by pairing a photo with artistic embellishments and a lasting sentiment. Frame is magnetic and includes an easel, allowing for multiple display options.
At Studio M, we marry innovative design with beautiful artwork to create remarkable gifts and décor. We strive to bring you the best designs in the industry and are always creating something new.
After an incredible response to the launch of our Garden Humor collections – Garden Dirt, Plant Lady, and Bird Nerd – we’re releasing a brand-new, bee-themed collection aptly named Buzz Off. With tongue-in-cheek phrases like “Don’t Kill My Buzz” and “Not Tonight Honey” this line is sure to make you laugh. We’ll also be expanding the original three collections with new items like water bottles and plant misters. Shoppers won’t be able to resist picking up a funny wine glass or flour sack towel for a friend – no occasion needed.
Designed by artist Sally Eckman Roberts, our Field Guide collection was a hit among bird and butterfly lovers when it launched in January. This season, we expanded the collection to offer beautiful new wildflower designs! Sally’s detailed floral sketches adorn canvas prints, coffee mugs, flour sack towels, and more – perfect gifts for gardeners.
After the tremendous response to the launch of our Wings of Whimsy garden angels, ornaments, and 8” angel figurines, we’re adding to the collection with adorable pet angels. These sweet-faced furry friends will make perfect gifts for pet lovers. Also debuting this summer are new ornament and 8″ figurine styles – including some festive holiday angels! Each item in this unique line has a sentimental message and was modeled after original hand-carvings by Laura Benge.
Designed by artist Lori Siebert, our colorful collection of Bird Song bells took markets by storm back in January. This season, we’re releasing ornaments, plant pokes, and sit arounds to round out this well-loved line. Each item is modeled after a songbird, but has a creative design twist and a unique meaning. Unique patterns, vibrant colors, and special messages make this collection perfect for gifting.
This season, there’s even more to love about Heart Notes, our popular line of giftable ceramic bells. We’re launching a slew of new styles and messages as well as an entirely new size! Our new, smaller Heart Note bells feature simple words of encouragement, love, and more, and come in a gift box like the larger bells. Heart Notes bring beautiful tones and messages into any space, and make unforgettable gifts for loved ones.
We’re launching a brand-new collection of unique Art Poles designed by Stephanie Burgess of Painted Peace. This special new line, Voices for the Earth, was created to celebrate the many gifts the earth provides. Each pole in the collection features state-of-the-art reproductions of hand-painted, wood-burned designs by Stephanie, as well as inspiring quotes from some of nature’s greatest advocates. We hope this line can raise awareness and appreciation for the world around us, and make us all more mindful of Mother Nature.
Votivo Holiday – The Gold Standard | Renowned for its fragrance artistry, Votivo raises the bar of excellence to new heights with its reinvented Holiday Collection. Now acclaimed as The Gold Standard of holiday gifting, the collection brims in decadence with a heavy emphasis on gilded finishes. Votivo weaves in its iconic design staples such as metal edging and geometric patterning allowing the collection to feel luxuriously authentic.
Christmas Sage | Predominantly featuring an herbal bouquet of sage and basil, Christmas Sage brings the holiday trimmings to life. Frosty air intermingles with juniper, hemlock, and red cedar boughs. A balancing composition of moss, patchouli, and leather add deep, earthy tones for a truly magical end result.
Joie De Noel | Celebrated for its crisp, green fir needle underpinnings, Joie de Noel utilizes notes of cinnamon, clove, and orange to stir holiday nostalgia. The essence of patchouli and cedar intensify the earthy root. A harmonization of tonka, lavender, and neroli draw out a fougere aspect, which easily transitions the fragrance to be enjoyed year-round
Venetian Leather | Venetian Leather is bound by ultimate sophistication and refinery. A lead-in of bittersweet saffron softens into supple nuances of spicy cinnamon and nutmeg. An air of opulence transcends from the heart of the fragrance in the form of buttery suede and robust cedarwood.
It’s a summer of celebrations! Woodstock Chimes turns 40, and it’s been 50 years since the Woodstock Festival. In recognition of the epic event that shares our name, we have introduced the officially licensed Woodstock Festival Chime. Featuring the iconic bird and guitar logo on the windcatcher and tuned to notes from Joni Mitchell’s hit song “Woodstock,” this chime is sure to be a smash.
What else is new?
- Woodstock Mindfulness Chime: comes in two sizes (Medium and Large), and each has its own special tuning! Both create restful, serene music that helps the listener focus during meditation sessions and adds a sense of calm to any environment.
- Hallelujah Chorus Chime: tuned to notes from the famous “Hallelujah Chorus” from Handel’s Messiah, this joyous chime rings out its dulcet tones for all to enjoy.
Plus, we’re expanding current lines:
- Bells of Paradise: three super-sized (54″, 68″ and 88″) Bells of Paradise are available in silver, bronze and black. These impressive chimes offer a WOW factor at a modest price.
- Woodstock Garden Chime: the blue butterfly we announced in January is being joined by Ivy (green) and Grapes (purple). Featuring silk-screened tubes, these unique chimes are a must-have for summer.
- Wind Fantasy Chime: three new styles feature nickel-plated charms as indicated by their names. There’s a Flower of Life and, capitalizing on our pet-centric society, both a Dog and a Cat.
- Woodstock Chakra Chime – Seven Stones: this popular style with its stone clapper and spiral windcatcher looks great in Bronze.
- Woodstock Temple Bells: a trio of bells in antiqued silver is decorated with Turquoise stone accents.
- Crystal Fantasy: we continue to expand this popular Rainbow Maker design, adding Cardinal, Llama, Winged Heart and Pink Flamingo nickel-plated charms to the mix. In addition, the Unicorn and Rose designs have been reworked with new crystal colors.