As Winter Storm Stella tears through the Northeast, we’ve been busy in our respective caves to bring you another round of new, exciting and helpful features on our OneCoast.com website.
Don’t have a OneCoast.com account? Retailers can sign-up for FREE! PLUS, for a limited time only, you’ll get our Retailer Success Kit chock full of tips & tricks in visual merchandising, marketing and social media from industry experts! And, 3 lucky new registrants will win a gift basket filled with a sampling of products from all of our great vendors! Sign-up today!
Here’s a quick recap of the latest enhancements to your OneCoast.com shopping cart!
Quick Add by SKUs
Do you have a list of SKUs and you need to place an order? You can quickly add them using our newest function “Add Products by SKU”!
Go to “My Cart” on OneCoast.com. Scroll down and click the “Add Products by SKU” button.
Then, select the vendor and enter the SKU number.
(Tip: You can add multiple SKUs separated by commas shown in the example below.)
Click the “Add Valid Items” button to add the SKUs to your shopping cart.
- The website validates the SKUs and lets you know of any issues, like, an incorrect SKU number.
- By default, the minimum quantity for each valid SKU will be added. You can adjust quantities in your shopping cart before you checkout.
Are you working on a re-order and need to double-check your inventory in your stock room? Print a copy of your shopping cart as a handy reference!
Go to “My Cart” on OneCoast.com. Scroll down to click the “Print All” button.
Want to send a copy of your cart to yourself, your Territory Manager or store manager?
Go to “My Cart” on OneCoast.com. Click the “Share Cart” link located in each vendor’s cart section.
You’ll see a pop-up window to select your recipient(s). You can choose between:
- Yourself – When you select this option, it’ll email your cart to the email you provided for your OneCoast.com account.
- Your Territory Managers – The site will automatically display your territory manager for the specified vendor cart. All you need to do is edit your message and send to your TM!
- Any Contact(s) – You can enter one or more email addresses to send a coy of your cart to any recipient. Just be sure to separate each email address with a comma (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Remember, these features are only available to our registered users! If you are a retailer and have not registered for your FREE OneCoast.com account, you can sign up for a free account!
Check back on the OneCoast Blog for news of our future site enhancements!
If you have suggestions and feedback, please share and take our short survey.