Content provided by Mud Pie and Mud Pie Territory Managers, Leslie Dickinson/Christi Aldridge
Known for always being on trend, Mud Pie truly offers brilliant design, high style and amazingly affordable gifts.
For the savvy retailer our varied collections for Home Living, Fashion and Kids naturally lend themselves to unlimited possibilities for cross merchandising within the line to create compelling and imaginative color coordinated and occasion themed displays.
Want a sneak peek at their Fall Fashion line? Take a minute to watch this video!
Did you know that the #1 way that Americans donate to causes is by purchasing products that support charities? Mud Pie retailers can join us in the fight against premature birth, by selling Mud Pie baby socks and soft headbands. Mud Pie donates a dime for every sock and soft headband sold to the March of Dimes. Since 2013, Mud Pie has donated over $360,000 to the March of Dimes!
Check out the other ways Mud Pie retailers can participate, below.
Host an event.
Here is how it works:
- You can locate your local MOD chapter by clicking here.
- When filling in the request box, tell them you are inquiring about a partnership as a distributor/retailer of the National Give Today, Give them Tomorrow partner, Mud Pie: “I’m inquiring about a local partnership opportunity here in ____________. I am a local retailer who sells Mud Pie merchandise through the Give Today, Give them Tomorrow program. I would like to become more involved locally. Please let me know how we can connect.”
Event ideas include:
- Ask customers who shop during a specified time frame (e.g. Mother’s Day/Father’s Day, graduation, holiday) for a “check-out” donation to the March of Dimes. It’s easy, you ring the donation to a specified code and at the end of the program the store presents a check to their local March of Dimes chapter.
- Host a shopping event in your store and donate a portion of the day’s sales to the March of Dimes in your local community.
- Let your Mud Pie Territory Manager know that your store is hosting an event and they will help with giveaways. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
As a retailer, you may wish to make a monetary donation to show their support. All checks should be directed to be sent to the National Office with a letter sharing that it is in support of Mud Pie’s participation in imbornto.
March of Dimes National Office
Attention: Zoe Henriquez
1275 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
Have questions on Mud Pie, March of Dimes or anything else? Contact your Mud Pie Territory Manager today!