April is Autism Awareness month and Woodstock Chimes was able to capture and share a beautiful story about Tyler. Tyler is a brave soul that fights this disease on a daily basis. Woodstock Chimes has created a chime speficfically to help fund research and education of this disease. Woodstock Chimes donates 100% of the after-tax profits of Chimes for Autism to autism treatment and research.
Did You Know*:
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is the fastest-growing developmental disorder in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
Please share Tyler’s inspiring story and Light It Up Blue today!
*information was found at www.autismspeaks.org.