Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Have you started prepping your store and marketing for it? If not (and even if you have), we have generated a few fun-loving tips to get you going or enhance what you have already done.
- Create a Valentine’s Day feature display – Gather all the red, pink and white merchandise you have in your store and violia! You have created yourself a Valentine’s Day display!
- Create gift bundles – Finding the perfect gift can challenging sometimes. Make it easy for your customers and pair up some of your best sellers! Put them in your newly created Valentine’s Day display and at/near the cash wrap.
- Free gift wrap with purchase – Adding that extra touch is extra special!
- In-store promotions – Who doesn’t love a good BOGO deal! This is a GREAT opportunity for a sweetheart sale!
- Get the word out with emails and social media – OneCoast has created this beautiful graphic (and poem) that you can share with your customers too!